2020 District of Columbia State & Federal Compliance Guide
The 2020 District of Columbia Mobile Compliance Guide is specifically designed for remote workers and businesses with limited wallspace. All required State & Federal Postings are combined into one handy PDF document that you can quickly and easily share with all of your employees. Each posting is sized according to State/Federal regulations.
After your purchase is completed our team will email you your 2020 Compliance Guide within one business day.
District of Columbia State and Federal Compliance Guide includes:
- 2020 District of Columbia Minimum Wage is $15.00 (Effective 7/20)
- Paid Family Leave
- Family Medical Leave Act
- Accrued Safe and Sick Act of 2008
- Protecting Pregnant Workers
- Child Labor Law
- DC Human Rights Act
- Equal Employment Opportunity
- Notice of Non-Discrimination
- Public Accommodation
- Unemployment Compensation
- Workers' Compensation
- Federal Minimum Wage
- Federal Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- Federal Fair Labor Standards Act
- Federal Family Medical Leave Act
- Federal Equal Employment Opportunity - Includes GINA
- Emergency Phone Number
- Pay Day Notice
Note: We recommend posting labor law posters in Spanish and English if more than 10% of your workplace speaks Spanish as a primary language. In the following states, it is a mandatory requirement: AZ, CA, FL, GA, NM, NY, and TX.