California Digital Labor Law Poster 2023
NO REFUNDS ON DIGITAL PRODUCTS
Digital posters will be emailed after review from our team to ensure compliance
The Digital California 2023 State & Federal Labor Law Poster is ideal for remote workers and businesses with limited wall space. All required State & Federal Postings are combined into one PDF document that you can quickly and easily share with all of your employees.
e-Compliance Shield: Subscribe and save by adding e-CSP to your cart today. The subscription provides 12 months of hassle-free compliance in the workplace, wherein you will receive automated email alerts whenever new mandatory labor laws come into effect, as well as delivery of future PDF versions of your Digital State and Federal Poster.
- Shareable PDF
- Document Size: 27" x 40"
California State and Federal Labor Law Poster includes:
* Updated with NEW EEOC Know Your Rights Notice!
- 2023 California Minimum Wage is $15.50 Jan. 2023
- Sexual Harassment Notice Jan. 2023
- Discrimination & Harassment Jan. 2023
- CFRA Family Care, Medical & Pregnancy Leave Jan. 2023
- Your Rights and Obligations as a Pregnant Employee Jan. 2023
- Transgender Rights in the Workplace Nov. 2022
- Workers' Compensation Notice to Employees - Injuries Caused By Work
- Whistleblowers' Protection Act
- Unemployment Insurance Benefits
- Access To Medical and Exposure Records
- Healthy Families Act of 2015/Paid Sick Leave
- Unemployment Insurance/Disability Insurance/Paid Family Leave
- Notice of Withholding
- Emergency Phone Numbers
- Employee Time Off for Voting
- No Smoking Sign
- Federal Minimum Wage
- Federal Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- Federal Fair Labor Standards Act
- Federal Family Medical Leave Act
- Federal Equal Employment Opportunity - Includes GINA
- Emergency Phone Number
- Pay Day Notice
Note: We recommend posting labor law posters in Spanish and English if more than 10% of your workplace speaks Spanish as a primary language. In the following states, it is a mandatory requirement: AZ, CA, FL, GA, NM, NY, and TX.