Colorado Digital Labor Law Poster 2023
NO REFUNDS ON DIGITAL PRODUCTS
Digital posters will be emailed after review from our team to ensure compliance
The Digital Colorado 2023 State & Federal Labor Law Poster is ideal for remote workers and businesses with limited wall space. All required State & Federal Postings are combined into one PDF document that you can quickly and easily share with all of your employees.
e-Compliance Shield: Subscribe and save by adding e-CSP to your cart today. The subscription provides 12 months of hassle-free compliance in the workplace, wherein you will receive automated email alerts whenever new mandatory labor laws come into effect, as well as delivery of future PDF versions of your Digital State and Federal Poster.
*The Workers’ Compensation Act Poster must be displayed on the workplace premises.
**The Notice to Employer of Injury Poster must be displayed on the workplace premises and must be a minimum of 14 inches high and 11 inches wide. Each letter must measure 1/2" high.
- Shareable PDF
- Document Size: 27" x 40"
Colorado State and Federal Labor Law Poster includes:
- 2023 Colorado Minimum Wage is $13.56 - Jan. 2023
- Family and Medical Leave Insurance FAMLI - Jan. 2023
- Colorado Overtime & Minimum Pay Standards Order:
- COMPS Order (Minimum Wage)
- Healthy Families & Workplaces Act and Public Health Emergency Whistleblower Law
- Public Accommodations
- Anti-Discrimination Act
- Colorado Employment Security Act - Unemployment Insurance
- Notice to Employer of Injury
- Workers' Compensation
- Federal Minimum Wage
- Federal Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- Federal Fair Labor Standards Act
- Federal Family Medical Leave Act
- Federal Equal Employment Opportunity - Includes GINA
- Emergency Phone Number
- Pay Day Notice
Note: We recommend posting labor law posters in Spanish and English if more than 10% of your workplace speaks Spanish as a primary language. In the following states, it is a mandatory requirement: AZ, CA, FL, GA, NM, NY, and TX.