Colorado State and Federal Labor Law Poster 2023
- Product Information
- City & County Ordinances
Colorado State and Federal Labor Law Poster includes:
- 2023 Colorado Minimum Wage is $13.65 - Jan. 2023
- Tipped Employee Minimum Wage: $10.62 - Jan. 2023
- Family and Medical Leave Insurance FAMLI - Jan. 2023
- Colorado Overtime & Minimum Pay Standards Order:
COMPS Order (Minimum Wage)
- Healthy Families & Workplaces Act and Public Health Emergency Whistleblower Law
- Public Accommodations
- Anti-Discrimination Act
- Colorado Employment Security Act - Unemployment Insurance
- Notice to Employer of Injury
- Workers' Compensation
- Federal Minimum Wage
- Federal Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- Federal Fair Labor Standards Act
- Federal Family Medical Leave Act
- Federal Equal Employment Opportunity - Includes GINA
- Emergency Phone Number
- Pay Day Notice
*The Workers’ Compensation Act Poster must be displayed on the workplace premises.
**The Notice to Employer of Injury Poster must be displayed on the workplace premises and must be a minimum of 14 inches high and 11 inches wide. Each letter must measure 1/2" high.
Note: We recommend posting labor law posters in Spanish and English if more than 10% of your workplace speaks Spanish as a primary language. In the following states, it is a mandatory requirement: AZ, CA, FL, GA, NM, NY, and TX.
- Poster Size 27” x 40”
- 3 Layer Double-Sided PET Polyester Film Laminate
- Fully Encapsulated for Outdoor/Indoor Commercial Use
- Tear-proof and Water-Resistant for Longevity
- Easy to Read with Dark Sharp Text
- Attorney Approved and Made in the USA
Several cities & counties have additional labor law posting requirements due to differences in local labor laws such as minimum wage. These posters are mandatory and required to be posted by all businesses with employees in addition to the State & Federal labor law poster. Follow the link below to see if your city/county requires additional postings.