2020 Alabama State & Federal Compliance Guide
The 2020 Alabama Mobile Compliance Guide is specifically designed for remote workers and businesses with limited wallspace. All required State & Federal Postings are combined into one handy PDF document that you can quickly and easily share with all of your employees.
e-Compliance Shield: Subscribe and save by adding e-CSP to your cart today. The subscription provides 12 months of hassle-free compliance in the workplace, wherein you will receive automated email alerts whenever new mandatory labor laws come into effect, as well as delivery of future PDF versions of your State & Federal Compliance Guide.
After your purchase is completed our team will email you your 2020 Compliance Guide within one business day.
Alabama State and Federal Compliance Guide includes:
- 2020 Alabama Minimum Wage is $7.25
- Unemployment Compensation Partials
- Risk Management
- Disability Minimum Wage
- OSHA Job Safety and Health
- Workers' Compensation Fraud
- Unemployment Compensation Fraud
- IRS Withholding
- Child Labor Laws
- Unemployment Compensation
- Workers' Compensation
- Federal Minimum Wage
- Federal Family Medical Leave Act
- Federal Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- Federal Equal Employment Opportunity - Includes GINA
- Emergency Phone Number
- Pay Day Notice
Note: We recommend posting labor law posters in Spanish and English if more than 10% of your workplace speaks Spanish as a primary language. In the following states, it is a mandatory requirement: AZ, CA, FL, GA, NM, NY, and TX.