2020 Arizona State & Federal Compliance Guide
The 2020 Arizona Mobile Compliance Guide is specifically designed for remote workers and businesses with limited wallspace. All required State & Federal Postings are combined into one handy PDF document that you can quickly and easily share with all of your employees.
After your purchase is completed our team will email you your 2020 Compliance Guide within one business day.
Arizona State and Federal Compliance Guide includes:
- 2020 Arizona Minimum Wage is $12.00
- OSHA (ADOSH)
- Constructive Discharge
- Earned Paid Sick Time
- Emergency Phone Numbers
- Smoke-Free Act
- Unemployment Insurance
- Work Exposure to Bodily Fluids
- Work Exposure to MRSA, Spinal Meningitis or TB
- Workers' Compensation Law
- Federal Minimum Wage
- Federal Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- Federal Fair Labor Standards Act
- Federal Family Medical Leave Act
- Federal Equal Employment Opportunity - Includes GINA
- Emergency Phone Number
- Pay Day Notice
Note: We recommend posting labor law posters in Spanish and English if more than 10% of your workplace speaks Spanish as a primary language. In the following states, it is a mandatory requirement: AZ, CA, FL, GA, NM, NY, and TX.