2020 Georgia State & Federal Compliance Guide
The 2020 Georgia Mobile Compliance Guide is specifically designed for remote workers and businesses with limited wallspace. All required State & Federal Postings are combined into one handy PDF document that you can quickly and easily share with all of your employees. Each posting is sized according to State/Federal regulations.
After your purchase is completed our team will email you your 2020 Compliance Guide within one business day.
Georgia State and Federal Compliance Guide Includes:
- 2020 Georgia Minimum Wage is $7.25
- Workers' Compensation Bill of Rights
- Child Labor Summary Sheet
- Equal Pay for Equal Work
- Unemployment Insurance
- Workers' Compensation Vacation
- Public Employee Hazardous Chemical Protection Notice
- Federal Minimum Wage
- Federal Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- Federal Fair Labor Standards Act
- Federal Family Medical Leave Act
- Federal Equal Employment Opportunity - Includes GINA
- Emergency Phone Number
- Pay Day Notice
Note: We recommend posting labor law posters in Spanish and English if more than 10% of your workplace speaks Spanish as a primary language. In the following states, it is a mandatory requirement: AZ, CA, FL, GA, NM, NY, and TX.