2020 Hawaii State & Federal Compliance Guide
The 2020 Hawaii Mobile Compliance Guide is specifically designed for remote workers and businesses with limited wallspace. All required State & Federal Postings are combined into one handy PDF document that you can quickly and easily share with all of your employees. Each posting is sized according to State/Federal regulations.
e-Compliance Shield: Subscribe and save by adding e-CSP to your cart today. The subscription provides 12 months of hassle-free compliance in the workplace, wherein you will receive automated email alerts whenever new mandatory labor laws come into effect, as well as delivery of future PDF versions of your State & Federal Compliance Guide.
After your purchase is completed our team will email you your 2020 Compliance Guide within one business day.
Hawaii State and Federal Compliance Guide Includes:
- 2020 Hawaii Minimum Wage is $10.10
- Breastfeeding in the Workplace
- Disability Compensation Law
- Dislocated Workers/Plant Closing
- Employment Discrimination
- Military Leave
- Overtime Notice
- Occupational Safety and Health
- Unemployment Insurance Law
- Wage and Hour Laws
- Whistleblowers' Protection Act
- Federal Minimum Wage
- Federal Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- Federal Fair Labor Standards Act
- Federal Family Medical Leave Act
- Federal Equal Employment Opportunity - Includes GINA
- Emergency Phone Number
- Pay Day Notice