2020 Maryland State & Federal Compliance Guide
The 2020 Maryland Mobile Compliance Guide is specifically designed for remote workers and businesses with limited wallspace. All required State & Federal Postings are combined into one handy PDF document that you can quickly and easily share with all of your employees. Each posting is sized according to State/Federal regulations.
e-Compliance Shield: Subscribe and save by adding e-CSP to your cart today. The subscription provides 12 months of hassle-free compliance in the workplace, wherein you will receive automated email alerts whenever new mandatory labor laws come into effect, as well as delivery of future PDF versions of your State & Federal Compliance Guide.
After your purchase is completed our team will email you your 2020 Compliance Guide within one business day.
Maryland State and Federal Compliance Guide Includes:
- MD Earned Sick and Safe Leave
- Minimum Wage & Overtime Law
- 2020 Maryland Minimum Wage is $11.00
- Employment of Minors/Child Labor Law
- Equal Pay for Equal Work
- Pregnancy Disability
- MOSH Private
- MOSH Public
- Discrimination is Illegal
- Notice to Tipped Employees
- Health Insurance Coverage
- Unemployment Insurance Law
- Workers Compensation
- Federal Minimum Wage
- Federal Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- Federal Fair Labor Standards Act
- Federal Family Medical Leave Act
- Federal Equal Employment Opportunity - Includes GINA
- Emergency Phone Number
- Pay Day Notice
Note: We recommend posting labor law posters in Spanish and English if more than 10% of your workplace speaks Spanish as a primary language. In the following states, it is a mandatory requirement: AZ, CA, FL, GA, NM, NY, and TX.