2020 New Hampshire State & Federal Compliance Guide
The 2020 New Hampshire Mobile Compliance Guide is specifically designed for remote workers and businesses with limited wallspace. All required State & Federal Postings are combined into one handy PDF document that you can quickly and easily share with all of your employees. Each posting is sized according to State/Federal regulations.
After your purchase is completed our team will email you your 2020 Compliance Guide within one business day.
New Hampshire State and Federal Compliance Guide Includes:
- 2020 New Hampshire Minimum Wage is $7.25
- Equal Pay Act
- Whistleblowers' Protection Act
- Independent Contractor
- Protective Legislative Law
- Right to Know
- Fair Employment Discrimination
- Equal Housing Opportunity
- Unemployment Insurance Notice
- Vacation Shutdown
- Federal Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- Federal Fair Labor Standards Act
- Federal Family Medical Leave Act
- Federal Equal Employment Opportunity - Includes GINA
- Emergency Phone Number
- Pay Day Notice
Note: We recommend posting labor law posters in Spanish and English if more than 10% of your workplace speaks Spanish as a primary language. In the following states, it is a mandatory requirement: AZ, CA, FL, GA, NM, NY, and TX.