2020 New York State & Federal Compliance Guide
The 2020 New York Mobile Compliance Guide is specifically designed for remote workers and businesses with limited wallspace. All required State & Federal Postings are combined into one handy PDF document that you can quickly and easily share with all of your employees. Each posting is sized according to State/Federal regulations.
e-Compliance Shield: Subscribe and save by adding e-CSP to your cart today. The subscription provides 12 months of hassle-free compliance in the workplace, wherein you will receive automated email alerts whenever new mandatory labor laws come into effect, as well as delivery of future PDF versions of your State & Federal Compliance Guide.
After your purchase is completed our team will email you your 2020 Compliance Guide within one business day.
New York State and Federal Compliance Guide Includes:
- 2020 New York Minimum Wage is: Large Employers (11 or more employees): $15.00, Small Employers (10 or less employees): $15.00, Long Island and Westchester County: $13.00, and the remainder of New York State: $11.80
- DOSH Public
- Time to Vote
- Blood Donation Leave
- Child Labor
- Clean Indoor Air Act
- Correction Law
- Fringe Benefits & Hours Notice
- Right to Express Breast Milk
- Federal Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- Federal Fair Labor Standards Act
- Federal Family Medical Leave Act
- Federal Equal Employment Opportunity - Includes GINA
- Emergency Phone Number
- Pay Day Notice
Districts under New York City
- The Bronx.
- Staten Island
Note: We recommend posting labor law posters in Spanish and English if more than 10% of your workplace speaks Spanish as a primary language. In the following states, it is a mandatory requirement: AZ, CA, FL, GA, NM, NY, and TX.