2020 New York State & Federal Compliance Guide
The 2020 New York Mobile Compliance Guide is specifically designed for remote workers and businesses with limited wallspace. All required State & Federal Postings are combined into one handy PDF document that you can quickly and easily share with all of your employees. Each posting is sized according to State/Federal regulations.
After your purchase is completed our team will email you your 2020 Compliance Guide within one business day.
New York State and Federal Compliance Guide Includes:
- 2020 New York Minimum Wage is: Large Employers (11 or more employees): $15.00, Small Employers (10 or less employees): $15.00, Long Island and Westchester County: $13.00, and the remainder of New York State: $11.80
- DOSH Public
- Time to Vote
- Blood Donation Leave
- Child Labor
- Clean Indoor Air Act
- Correction Law
- Fringe Benefits & Hours Notice
- Right to Express Breast Milk
- Federal Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- Federal Fair Labor Standards Act
- Federal Family Medical Leave Act
- Federal Equal Employment Opportunity - Includes GINA
- Emergency Phone Number
- Pay Day Notice
Districts under New York City
- The Bronx.
- Staten Island
Note: We recommend posting labor law posters in Spanish and English if more than 10% of your workplace speaks Spanish as a primary language. In the following states, it is a mandatory requirement: AZ, CA, FL, GA, NM, NY, and TX.