2020 Oregon State & Federal Compliance Guide
The 2020 Oregon Mobile Compliance Guide is specifically designed for remote workers and businesses with limited wallspace. All required State & Federal Postings are combined into one handy PDF document that you can quickly and easily share with all of your employees. Each posting is sized according to State/Federal regulations.
After your purchase is completed our team will email you your 2020 Compliance Guide within one business day.
Oregon State and Federal Compliance Guide Includes:
- The 2019-2020 Standard Oregon Minimum Wage is $11.25, the Portland Metro minimum wage is $12.50, and the minimum wage for Non-urban counties is $11.00 (Updated 05/19)
- Workplace Accommodations Notice (Eff. 01/20)
- Oregon Equal Pay Law
- Agricultural Employees & Child Labor Law
- No Smoking/Vaping Sign
- Paid Sick Time
- Family Medical Leave Act
- Domestic Violence
- Notice to Employees on Senate Bill 519
- No Smoking Sign
- Smoke Free Workplace
- Workers' Compensation Notice of Compliance
- Employment Insurance Notice
- Federal Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- Federal Fair Labor Standards Act
- Federal Family Medical Leave Act
- Federal Equal Employment Opportunity - Includes GINA
- Emergency Phone Number
- Pay Day Notice
Note: We recommend posting labor law posters in Spanish and English if more than 10% of your workplace speaks Spanish as a primary language. In the following states, it is a mandatory requirement: AZ, CA, FL, GA, NM, NY, and TX.