2020 South Carolina State & Federal Compliance Guide
The 2020 South Carolina Mobile Compliance Guide is specifically designed for remote workers and businesses with limited wallspace. All required State & Federal Postings are combined into one handy PDF document that you can quickly and easily share with all of your employees. Each posting is sized according to State/Federal regulations.
After your purchase is completed our team will email you your 2020 Compliance Guide within one business day.
South Carolina State and Federal Compliance Guide Includes:
- 2020 South Carolina Minimum Wage is $7.25
- Labor Law Abstract
- Employment Discrimination
- Worker's Comp
- Unemployment Insurance
- Payment of Wages
- Child Labor
- Workers' Compensation
- Equal Opportunity is the Law
- Federal Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- Federal Fair Labor Standards Act
- Federal Family Medical Leave Act
- Federal Equal Employment Opportunity - Includes GINA
- Emergency Phone Number
- Pay Day Notice
Note: We recommend posting labor law posters in Spanish and English if more than 10% of your workplace speaks Spanish as a primary language. In the following states, it is a mandatory requirement: AZ, CA, FL, GA, NM, NY, and TX.