2020 Utah State & Federal Compliance Guide
The 2020 Utah Mobile Compliance Guide is specifically designed for remote workers and businesses with limited wallspace. All required State & Federal Postings are combined into one handy PDF document that you can quickly and easily share with all of your employees. Each posting is sized according to State/Federal regulations.
After your purchase is completed our team will email you your 2020 Compliance Guide within one business day.
Utah State and Federal Compliance Guide Includes:
- 2020 Utah Minimum Wage is $7.25
- Workers' Compensation (Updated 7/16)
- Unemployment Insurance (Updated 2/14)
- UOSH (Updated 4/15)
- Federal Employee Polygraph Protection Act (Updated 8/16)
- Federal Fair Labor Standards Act (Updated 7/16)
- Federal Family Medical Leave Act (Updated 7/16)
- Federal Equal Employment Opportunity - Includes GINA
- Emergency Phone Number
- Pay Day Notice
Note: We recommend posting labor law posters in Spanish and English if more than 10% of your workplace speaks Spanish as a primary language. In the following states, it is a mandatory requirement: AZ, CA, FL, GA, NM, NY, and TX.