2020 Washington State & Federal Compliance Guide
The 2020 Washington Mobile Compliance Guide is specifically designed for remote workers and businesses with limited wallspace. All required State & Federal Postings are combined into one handy PDF document that you can quickly and easily share with all of your employees. Each posting is sized according to State/Federal regulations.
After your purchase is completed our team will email you your 2020 Compliance Guide within one business day.
Washington State and Federal Compliance Guide Includes:
- Washington Minimum Wage 2020 is $13.50
- Discrimination Notice
- Rights as a Worker - [Includes Paid Family Leave]
- Unemployment Insurance Benefits
- Domestic Violence Resources
- Workers' Compensation Self-Insured
- Workers' Compensation State-Insured
- Job Safety and Health Law
- Federal Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- Federal Fair Labor Standards Act
- Federal Family Medical Leave Act
- Federal Equal Employment Opportunity - Includes GINA
- Emergency Phone Number
- Pay Day Notice
Note: We recommend posting labor law posters in Spanish and English if more than 10% of your workplace speaks Spanish as a primary language. In the following states, it is a mandatory requirement: AZ, CA, FL, GA, NM, NY, and TX.