2020 Wisconsin State & Federal Compliance Guide
The 2020 Wisconsin Mobile Compliance Guide is specifically designed for remote workers and businesses with limited wallspace. All required State & Federal Postings are combined into one handy PDF document that you can quickly and easily share with all of your employees. Each posting is sized according to State/Federal regulations.
e-Compliance Shield: Subscribe and save by adding e-CSP to your cart today. The subscription provides 12 months of hassle-free compliance in the workplace, wherein you will receive automated email alerts whenever new mandatory labor laws come into effect, as well as delivery of future PDF versions of your State & Federal Compliance Guide.
After your purchase is completed our team will email you your 2020 Compliance Guide within one business day.
Wisconsin State and Federal Compliance Guide Includes:
- 2020 Wisconsin Minimum Wage is $7.25
- Bone Marrow and Organ Donation Leave
- Unemployment Benefits
- Business Closing/Mass Layoff
- Minimum Wage Rates
- Minor Work Hours
- Employee Protection against Honesty Testing
- Fair Employment Law
- Family and Medical Leave Act
- Workers with Disabilities
- No Smoking
- Cessation of Health Care Benefits
- Retaliation Protection for Health Care Workers
- Right To Know
- Public Employee Safety and Health
- Federal Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- Federal Fair Labor Standards Act
- Federal Family Medical Leave Act
- Federal Equal Employment Opportunity - Includes GINA
- Emergency Phone Number
- Pay Day Notice
Note: We recommend posting labor law posters in Spanish and English if more than 10% of your workplace speaks Spanish as a primary language. In the following states, it is a mandatory requirement: AZ, CA, FL, GA, NM, NY, and TX.