2022 Alaska State & Federal Compliance Guide Booklet
The 2022 Alaska Mobile Compliance Guide is designed for remote workers, mobile businesses, businesses with limited wallspace, and contractors who work out of their trucks. All required State & Federal Postings are combined into one bound document that you can quickly and easily share with all of your employees.
e-Compliance Shield: Subscribe and save by adding e-CSP to your cart today. The subscription provides 12 months of hassle-free compliance in the workplace, wherein you will receive automated email alerts whenever new mandatory labor laws come into effect, as well as delivery of future PDF versions of your State & Federal Compliance Guide.
- Sleek professional Look
- High-quality 8.5x11 format printing
- Matte, transparent-plastic front
- Linen-textured paper spine and back
- Ultra-quality thermal binding
Alaska State and Federal Compliance Guide includes:
- 2022 Alaska State Minimum Wage is $10.34
- Child Labor Law
- Employers' Notice of Insurance
- OSHA Job Safety and Health
- State OSHA
- Sexual Harassment
- Unemployment Insurance Notice to Employees
- Federal Minimum Wage
- Federal Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- Federal Family Medical Leave Act
- Federal Equal Employment Opportunity - Includes GINA
- Emergency Information
- Pay Day Notice
Note: We recommend posting labor law posters in Spanish and English if more than 10% of your workplace speaks Spanish as a primary language. In the following states, it is a mandatory requirement: AZ, CA, FL, GA, NM, NY, and TX.