PREORDER - Arkansas State and Federal Labor Law Poster 2021
NOTE: This is a preorder item. All orders including preorder items will be shipped as a whole once preorder items begin shipping.
If you require 2020 posters or additional products immediately, you must make a separate purchase.
In order to ensure your posters are fully compliant with all pending 2021 State & Federal labor laws, all preorder items are estimated to begin shipping from December through mid-January as each state releases their newly required 2021 postings.
Arkansas State and Federal Labor Law Poster Includes:
- 2021 Arkansas Minimum Wage is $11.00, effective January 1, 2021
- Emergency Phone Numbers
- Hand Washing Notice
- Notice to Employees - Minimum Wage, Overtime, Child Labor, Wage Collection
- Public Employees Chemical Right To Know Act
- Unemployment Insurance
- Workers' Compensation Law
- Clean Indoor Act 2006
- Federal Minimum Wage
- Federal Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- Federal Fair Labor Standards Act
- Federal Family Medical Leave Act
- Federal Equal Employment Opportunity - Includes GINA
- Emergency Phone Number
- Pay Day Notice
Note: We recommend posting labor law posters in Spanish and English if more than 10% of your workplace speaks Spanish as a primary language. In the following states, it is a mandatory requirement: AZ, CA, FL, GA, NM, NY, and TX.
- Poster size 27” x 40”
- Front and back sides are laminated
- Quality printing in full color
- Attorney Approved
- Recycled Paper
- Made in USA