COVID-19 Healthcare Emergency Temporary Standard (ETS): Mini Respiratory Protection Program
What is the mini respiratory protection program?
The mini respiratory protection program (29 CFR 1910.504) is one part of the OSHA COVID-19 Healthcare Emergency Temporary Standard (ETS). It applies only to specific circumstances specified under the ETS, generally when workers are not exposed to suspected or confirmed sources of COVID-19 but where respirator use could offer enhanced worker protection. The mini respiratory protection program does not replace or substitute for OSHA’s normal Respiratory Protection standard (29 CFR 1910.134), which applies to:
- Circumstances under the ETS when workers are exposed to suspected or confirmed sources of COVID-19.
- Any other workplace hazards that might require respiratory protection (e.g., silica, asbestos, airborne infectious agents such as Mycobacterium tuberculosis).
- Poster size 11” x 17”
- Poster is available in English and in Spanish
- Front and back sides are laminated
- Quality printing in full color
- Attorney Approved
- Recycled Paper
- Made in USA
- Poster content is guaranteed to be up-to-date