Michigan Digital Labor Law Poster 2022
NO REFUNDS ON DIGITAL PRODUCTS
The Digital Michigan 2022 State & Federal Labor Law Poster is ideal for remote workers and businesses with limited wall space. All required State & Federal Postings are combined into one PDF document that you can quickly and easily share with all of your employees.
e-Compliance Shield: Subscribe and save by adding e-CSP to your cart today. The subscription provides 12 months of hassle-free compliance in the workplace, wherein you will receive automated email alerts whenever new mandatory labor laws come into effect, as well as delivery of future PDF versions of your Digital State and Federal Poster.
- Shareable PDF
- Document Size: 27" x 40"
- 2022 Michigan Minimum Wage is $9.87
- Paid Medical Leave Act
- Workers Compensation: Know Your Rights & Responsibilities
- Employment Security Act - Unemployment Compensation
- Right to Know MSDS Location
- Right to Know MSDS (Hazardous Materials)
- Youth Employment Standards Act
- Whistleblowers' Protection Act
- Federal Minimum Wage
- Federal Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- Federal Fair Labor Standards Act
- Federal Family Medical Leave Act
- Federal Equal Employment Opportunity - Includes GINA
- Emergency Phone Number
- Pay Day Notice
Note: We recommend posting labor law posters in Spanish and English if more than 10% of your workplace speaks Spanish as a primary language. In the following states, it is a mandatory requirement: AZ, CA, FL, GA, NM, NY, and TX.