Digital Pennsylvania State and Federal Labor Law Poster 2021
NO REFUNDS ON DIGITAL PRODUCTS
The Digital Pennsylvania 2021 State & Federal Labor Law Poster is ideal for remote workers and businesses with limited wallspace. All required State & Federal Postings are combined into one PDF document that you can quickly and easily share with all of your employees.
e-Compliance Shield: Subscribe and save by adding e-CSP to your cart today. The subscription provides 12 months of hassle-free compliance in the workplace, wherein you will receive automated email alerts whenever new mandatory labor laws come into effect, as well as delivery of future PDF versions of your Digital State and Federal Poster.
After your purchase is completed our team will email you your 2021 Digital State & Federal Labor Law Poster within one business day.
- Shareable PDF
- Document Size: 27" x 40"
Pennsylvania State and Federal Labor Law Poster Includes:
- 2021 Pennsylvania Minimum Wage is $7.25
- Child Labor Abstract
- Clean Indoor Air Act
- Equal Pay Act
- Hours of Work for Minors
- Human Relations Act: Employment Provisions
- Minimum Wage Law Summary
- Fair Housing
- Public Accommodation
- Right to Know Act (Public Employees)
- Unemployment Compensation for Non-State
- Unemployment Compensation for State
- Worker's Compensation Insurance
- Federal Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- Federal Fair Labor Standards Act
- Federal Family Medical Leave Act
- Federal Equal Employment Opportunity - Includes GINA
- Emergency Phone Number
- Pay Day Notice
Note: We recommend posting labor law posters in Spanish and English if more than 10% of your workplace speaks Spanish as a primary language. In the following states, it is a mandatory requirement: AZ, CA, FL, GA, NM, NY, and TX.