PREORDER - District of Columbia State Labor Law Poster 2022
NOTE: This is a preorder item. All orders including preorder items will be shipped as a whole once preorder items begin shipping.
If you require 2021 posters or additional products immediately, you must make a separate purchase.
In order to ensure your posters are fully compliant with all pending 2022 State & Federal labor laws, all preorder items are estimated to begin shipping from December through mid-January as each state releases their newly required 2022 postings.
District of Columbia State Labor Law Poster Includes:
- 2022 District of Columbia Minimum Wage is TBD
- Paid Family Leave
- Family Medical Leave Act
- Accrued Safe and Sick Act of 2008
- Protecting Pregnant Workers
- Parental Leave Act
- Child Labor Law
- DC Human Rights Act
- Equal Employment Opportunity
- Notice of Non-Discrimination
- Public Accommodation
- Unemployment Compensation
- Workers' Compensation
Note: We recommend posting labor law posters in Spanish and English if more than 10% of your workplace speaks Spanish as a primary language. In the following states, it is a mandatory requirement: AZ, CA, FL, GA, NM, NY, and TX.
- Poster size 24” x 27”
- Front and back sides are laminated
- Quality printing in full color
- Attorney Approved
- Made in USA
- Poster content is guaranteed to be up-to-date