Michigan State Labor Law Poster 2021 (Spanish)
NOTE: This is a preorder item. All orders including preorder items will be shipped as a whole once preorder items begin shipping.
If you require 2020 posters or additional products immediately, you must make a separate purchase.
In order to ensure your posters are fully compliant with all pending 2021 State & Federal labor laws, all preorder items are estimated to begin shipping from December through mid-January as each state releases their newly required 2021 postings.
Michigan State Updates:
- 2021 Michigan Minimum Wage is $9.87
- Workers Compensation: Know Your Rights & Responsibilities
- Paid Medical Leave Act
- Employment Security Act - Unemployment Compensation
- Right to Know MSDS Location
- Right to Know MSDS (Hazardous Materials)
- Youth Employment Standards Act
- Whistleblowers' Protection Act
Note: We recommend posting labor law posters in Spanish and English if more than 10% of your workplace speaks Spanish as a primary language. In the following states, it is a mandatory requirement: AZ, CA, FL, GA, NM, NY, and TX.
- Front and back sides are laminated
- Quality printing in full color
- Attorney Approved
- Made in USA
- Poster content is guaranteed to be up-to-date
Several cities & counties have additional labor law posting requirements due to differences in local labor laws such as minimum wage. These posters are mandatory and required to be posted by all businesses with employees in addition to the State & Federal labor law poster. Follow the link below to see if your city/county requires additional postings.