New Jersey First Processing Farm Product Occupations - Ordinance No. 1 (Bilingual)
Employers in the first processing of farm products must display the New Jersey First Processing Farm Product Occupations Wage Order in a conspicuous location in the workplace.
The term “first processing of farm products occupations” means any activity as an employee in an establishment which is in an industry engaged primarily in the first processing of farm products during seasonal operations. The term “industry engaged primarily in first processing of farm products” means an establishment which is primarily engaged in the first processing of, or in canning or packing, perishable or seasonal fresh fruit or vegetables for human consumption, during seasonal operations.
- Minimum wage for farm workers is $10.30 an hour effective January 1, 2020
- Bilingual: English and Spanish
- Poster size is 11" x 17"
- Front and back sides are laminated
- Quality printing in full color
- Attorney Approved
- Made in USA
- Poster content is guaranteed to be up-to-date