New Jersey Hotel and Motel Occupations-Ordinance No. 3 (Bilingual)
Employers in hotel and motel establishments must display the New Jersey Hotel and Motel Occupations Wage Order in a conspicuous location in the workplace.
The term “hotel and motel occupations” means any activity as an employee for an establishment kept, used, maintained, advertised as or held out to be a place where sleeping accommodations are supplied for pay to transient or permanent guests, in which fifteen or more rooms are available for rental, furnished or unfurnished. This definition does not include summer camps and country clubs when these activities are not part of a hotel or motel establishment.
- Minimum wage is $11.00 per hour effective January 1, 2020
- Bilingual: English and Spanish
- Poster size 11” x 17”
- Front and back sides are laminated
- Quality printing in full color
- Attorney Approved
- Recycled Paper
- Made in USA
- Poster content is guaranteed to be up-to-date