New York City Paid Sick Leave Poster
The New York City Council amended the New York City Earned Sick Time Act that now requires New York City employers to provide paid or unpaid sick leave to employees beginning April 1, 2014.
Amendments to the New York City “Earned Safe and Sick Time Act” (ESTA) went into effect on May 5, 2018. Eligible employees under the ESTA will be able to use paid time off for circumstances resulting from the employee or a covered family member of the employee being the victim of family offense matters, sexual offenses, stalking, or human trafficking.
Paid Safe and Sick Leave Update (Effective date: May, 2018)
- Safe Leave (from domestic violence, unwanted sexual physical contact, stalking, human trafficking) has been added with accompanying details to the Paid Sick Leave notice.
Note: We recommend posting labor law posters in Spanish and English if more than 10% of your workplace speaks Spanish as a primary language. In the following states, it is a mandatory requirement: AZ, CA, FL, GA, NM, NY, and TX.
- This poster is 11" x 17"
- Poster is available in English and in Spanish
- Attorney Approved
- Made in USA
- Poster content is guaranteed to be up-to-date
- Front and back sides are laminated
- Quality printing in full color