2022 New York State & Federal Compliance Guide Booklet
The 2022 New York Mobile Compliance Guide is designed for remote workers, mobile businesses, businesses with limited wallspace, and contractors who work out of their trucks. All required State & Federal Postings are combined into one bound document that you can quickly and easily share with all of your employees.
e-Compliance Shield: Subscribe and save by adding e-CSP to your cart today. The subscription provides 12 months of hassle-free compliance in the workplace, wherein you will receive automated email alerts whenever new mandatory labor laws come into effect, as well as delivery of future PDF versions of your State & Federal Compliance Guide.
- Sleek professional Look
- High-quality 8.5x11 format printing
- Matte, transparent-plastic front
- Linen-textured paper spine and back
- Ultra-quality thermal binding
New York State and Federal Compliance Guide Includes:
- 2022 New York Minimum Wage is: Large Employers (11 or more employees): $15.00, Small Employers (10 or less employees): $15.00, Long Island and Westchester County: $15.00, and the remainder of New York State: $13.20
- Whistleblower Protection
- DOSH Public
- Time to Vote
- Blood Donation Leave
- Child Labor
- Clean Indoor Air Act
- Correction Law
- Fringe Benefits & Hours Notice
- Right to Express Breast Milk
- Federal Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- Federal Fair Labor Standards Act
- Federal Family Medical Leave Act
- Federal Equal Employment Opportunity - Includes GINA
- Emergency Phone Number
- Pay Day Notice
Districts under New York City
- The Bronx.
- Staten Island
Note: We recommend posting labor law posters in Spanish and English if more than 10% of your workplace speaks Spanish as a primary language. In the following states, it is a mandatory requirement: AZ, CA, FL, GA, NM, NY, and TX.