New York State Labor Law Poster 2021 (Spanish)
NOTE: This is a preorder item. All orders including preorder items will be shipped as a whole once preorder items begin shipping.
If you require 2020 posters or additional products immediately, you must make a separate purchase.
In order to ensure your posters are fully compliant with all pending 2021 State & Federal labor laws, all preorder items are estimated to begin shipping from December through mid-January as each state releases their newly required 2021 postings.
New York State Labor Law Poster Includes:
- 2021 New York Minimum Wage is: Large Employers (11 or more employees): $15.00, Small Employers (10 or less employees): $15.00, Long Island and Westchester County: $13.00, and the remainder of New York State: $12.50
- Time to Vote
- DOSH Public
- Blood Donation Leave
- Child Labor
- Clean Indoor Air Act
- Correction Law
- Fringe Benefits & Hours Notice
- Right to Express Breast Milk
Note: We recommend posting labor law posters in Spanish and English if more than 10% of your workplace speaks Spanish as a primary language. In the following states, it is a mandatory requirement: AZ, CA, FL, GA, NM, NY, and TX.
- Front and back sides are laminated
- Quality printing in full color
- Attorney Approved
- Made in USA
- Poster content is guaranteed to be up-to-date
Several cities & counties have additional labor law posting requirements due to differences in local labor laws such as minimum wage. These posters are mandatory and required to be posted by all businesses with employees in addition to the State & Federal labor law poster. Follow the link below to see if your city/county requires additional postings.