2021 Oregon State & Federal Compliance Guide Booklet
The 2021 Oregon Mobile Compliance Guide is specifically designed for remote workers and businesses with limited wallspace. All required State & Federal Postings are combined into one handy PDF document that you can quickly and easily share with all of your employees. Each posting is sized according to State/Federal regulations.
e-Compliance Shield: Subscribe and save by adding e-CSP to your cart today. The subscription provides 12 months of hassle-free compliance in the workplace, wherein you will receive automated email alerts whenever new mandatory labor laws come into effect, as well as delivery of future PDF versions of your State & Federal Compliance Guide.
After your purchase is completed our team will email you your 2020 Compliance Guide within one business day.
Oregon State and Federal Compliance Guide Includes:
- The 2020-2021 Standard Oregon Minimum Wage is $12.00, the Portland Metro minimum wage is $13.25, and the minimum wage for Non-urban counties is $11.50 (Updated 07/20)
- Breaks & Overtime
- Workplace Accommodations Notice (Eff. 01/20)
- Oregon Equal Pay Law
- Agricultural Employees & Child Labor Law
- No Smoking/Vaping Sign
- Paid Sick Time
- Family Medical Leave Act
- Domestic Violence
- Notice to Employees on Senate Bill 519
- No Smoking Sign
- Smoke Free Workplace
- Workers' Compensation Notice of Compliance
- Employment Insurance Notice
- Federal Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- Federal Fair Labor Standards Act
- Federal Family Medical Leave Act
- Federal Equal Employment Opportunity - Includes GINA
- Emergency Phone Number
- Pay Day Notice
Note: We recommend posting labor law posters in Spanish and English if more than 10% of your workplace speaks Spanish as a primary language. In the following states, it is a mandatory requirement: AZ, CA, FL, GA, NM, NY, and TX.