PREORDER - Colorado State and Federal Labor Law Poster 2021 (SPANISH)
NOTE: This is a preorder item. All orders including preorder items will be shipped as a whole once preorder items begin shipping.
If you require 2020 posters or additional products immediately, you must make a separate purchase.
In order to ensure your posters are fully compliant with all pending 2021 State & Federal labor laws, all preorder items are estimated to begin shipping from December through mid-January as each state releases their newly required 2021 postings.
Colorado State and Federal Labor Law Poster includes:
- 2021 Colorado Minimum Wage is $12.32
- Colorado Overtime & Minimum Pay Standards Order:
COMPS Order (Minimum Wage)
- Public Accommodations
- Anti-Discrimination Act
- Colorado Employment Security Act - Unemployment Insurance
- Notice to Employer of Injury
- Workers' Compensation
- Federal Minimum Wage
- Federal Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- Federal Fair Labor Standards Act
- Federal Family Medical Leave Act
- Federal Equal Employment Opportunity - Includes GINA
- Emergency Phone Number
- Pay Day Notice
Note: We recommend posting labor law posters in Spanish and English if more than 10% of your workplace speaks Spanish as a primary language. In the following states, it is a mandatory requirement: AZ, CA, FL, GA, NM, NY, and TX.
- Poster size 27” x 40”
- Front and back sides are laminated
- Quality printing in full color
- Attorney Approved
- Recycled Paper
- Made in USA