New Mexico State and Federal Labor Law Poster 2023
NOTE: This a preorder item. In order to ensure your posters are fully compliant with all pending 2023 State & Federal labor laws, all preorder items are estimated to begin shipping from December through mid-January as each state releases their newly required 2023 postings.
If you require a 2022 compliant poster ASAP, please make a separate purchase, as all orders containing preorder items will not ship immediately.
- Product Information
- City & County Ordinances
New Mexico State and Federal Labor Law Poster Includes:
- 2023 New Mexico Minimum Wage is $12.00 effective January 1, 2023
- Paid Sick Leave
- Minimum Wage Act
- Human Trafficking
- Workers' Compensation Act
- Federal Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- Federal Fair Labor Standards Act
- Federal Family Medical Leave Act
- Federal Equal Employment Opportunity - Includes GINA
- Emergency Phone Number
- Pay Day Notice
Note: We recommend posting labor law posters in Spanish and English if more than 10% of your workplace speaks Spanish as a primary language. In the following states, it is a mandatory requirement: AZ, CA, FL, GA, NM, NY, and TX.
- Poster Size 27” x 40”
- 3 Layer Double-Sided PET Polyester Film Laminate
- Fully Encapsulated for Outdoor/Indoor Commercial Use
- Attorney Approved
- Easy to Read with Dark Sharp Text
- Attorney Approved and Made in the USA
- Poster content is guaranteed to be up-to-date
Several cities & counties have additional labor law posting requirements due to differences in local labor laws such as minimum wage. These posters are mandatory and required to be posted by all businesses with employees in addition to the State & Federal labor law poster. Follow the link below to see if your city/county requires additional postings.