PREORDER - Oregon State and Federal Labor Law Poster 2021 (SPANISH)
NOTE: This is a preorder item. All orders including preorder items will be shipped as a whole once preorder items begin shipping.
If you require 2020 posters or additional products immediately, you must make a separate purchase.
In order to ensure your posters are fully compliant with all pending 2021 State & Federal labor laws, all preorder items are estimated to begin shipping from December through mid-January as each state releases their newly required 2021 postings.
Oregon State and Federal Labor Law Poster Includes:
- The 2020-2021 Standard Oregon Minimum Wage is $12.00, the Portland Metro minimum wage is $13.25, and the minimum wage for Non-urban counties is $11.50 (Updated 07/20)
- Breaks & Overtime
- Workplace Accommodations Notice (Eff. 01/20)
- Oregon Equal Pay Law
- Agricultural Employees & Child Labor Law
- No Smoking/Vaping Sign
- Paid Sick Time
- Family Medical Leave Act
- Domestic Violence
- Notice to Employees on Senate Bill 519
- No Smoking Sign
- Smoke Free Workplace
- Workers' Compensation Notice of Compliance
- Employment Insurance Notice
- Federal Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- Federal Fair Labor Standards Act
- Federal Family Medical Leave Act
- Federal Equal Employment Opportunity - Includes GINA
- Emergency Phone Number
- Pay Day Notice
Note: We recommend posting labor law posters in Spanish and English if more than 10% of your workplace speaks Spanish as a primary language. In the following states, it is a mandatory requirement: AZ, CA, FL, GA, NM, NY, and TX.
- Poster size 27” x 40”
- Front and back sides are laminated
- Quality printing in full color
- Attorney Approved
- Recycled Paper
- Made in USA