Texas Digital Labor Law Poster 2023
NO REFUNDS ON DIGITAL PRODUCTS
Digital posters will be emailed after review from our team to ensure compliance
The Digital Texas 2023 State & Federal Labor Law Poster is ideal for remote workers and businesses with limited wall space. All required State & Federal Postings are combined into one PDF document that you can quickly and easily share with all of your employees.
e-Compliance Shield: Subscribe and save by adding e-CSP to your cart today. The subscription provides 12 months of hassle-free compliance in the workplace, wherein you will receive automated email alerts whenever new mandatory labor laws come into effect, as well as delivery of future PDF versions of your Digital State and Federal Poster.
- Shareable PDF
- Document Size: 27" x 40"
Texas State and Federal Labor Law Poster Includes:
- 2023 Texas Minimum Wage is $7.25
- Texas Workforce Commission
- OSHA Job Safety and Health: Its The Law Poster
- Equal Employment Opportunity
- Child Labor Law
- Pay Day Notice
- Workers' Compensation Notice 5
- Workers' Compensation: Ombudsman
- Workers' Compensation Notice 6
- Workers' Compensation Notice 7
- Workers' Compensation Notice 10
- Whistleblower Act
- Hazard Communication
- Job Service Complaint System
- Federal Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- Federal Fair Labor Standards Act
- Federal Family Medical Leave Act
- Federal Equal Employment Opportunity - Includes GINA
- Emergency Phone Number
- Pay Day Notice
Note: We recommend posting labor law posters in Spanish and English if more than 10% of your workplace speaks Spanish as a primary language. In the following states, it is a mandatory requirement: AZ, CA, FL, GA, NM, NY, and TX.