2022 Washington State & Federal Compliance Guide Booklet
The 2022 Washington Mobile Compliance Guide is designed for remote workers, mobile businesses, businesses with limited wallspace, and contractors who work out of their trucks. All required State & Federal Postings are combined into one bound document that you can quickly and easily share with all of your employees.
e-Compliance Shield: Subscribe and save by adding e-CSP to your cart today. The subscription provides 12 months of hassle-free compliance in the workplace, wherein you will receive automated email alerts whenever new mandatory labor laws come into effect, as well as delivery of future PDF versions of your State & Federal Compliance Guide.
- Sleek professional Look
- High-quality 8.5x11 format printing
- Matte, transparent-plastic front
- Linen-textured paper spine and back
- Ultra-quality thermal binding
Washington State and Federal Compliance Guide Includes:
- Washington Minimum Wage 2022 is $14.49
- Discrimination Notice
- Rights as a Worker - [Includes Paid Family Leave]
- Unemployment Insurance Benefits
- Domestic Violence Resources
- Workers' Compensation Self-Insured
- Workers' Compensation State-Insured
- Job Safety and Health Law
- Federal Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- Federal Fair Labor Standards Act
- Federal Family Medical Leave Act
- Federal Equal Employment Opportunity - Includes GINA
- Emergency Phone Number
- Pay Day Notice
Note: We recommend posting labor law posters in Spanish and English if more than 10% of your workplace speaks Spanish as a primary language. In the following states, it is a mandatory requirement: AZ, CA, FL, GA, NM, NY, and TX.