Wisconsin Digital Labor Law Poster 2023
NO REFUNDS ON DIGITAL PRODUCTS
The Digital Wisconsin 2023 State & Federal Labor Law Poster is ideal for remote workers and businesses with limited wall space. All required State & Federal Postings are combined into one PDF document that you can quickly and easily share with all of your employees.
e-Compliance Shield: Subscribe and save by adding e-CSP to your cart today. The subscription provides 12 months of hassle-free compliance in the workplace, wherein you will receive automated email alerts whenever new mandatory labor laws come into effect, as well as delivery of future PDF versions of your Digital State and Federal Poster.
- Shareable PDF
- Document Size: 27" x 40"
Wisconsin State and Federal Labor Law Poster Includes:
- 2023 Wisconsin Minimum Wage is $7.25
- Bone Marrow and Organ Donation Leave
- Unemployment Benefits
- Business Closing/Mass Layoff
- Minimum Wage Rates
- Minor Work Hours
- Employee Protection against Honesty Testing
- Fair Employment Law
- Family and Medical Leave Act
- Workers with Disabilities
- No Smoking
- Cessation of Health Care Benefits
- Retaliation Protection for Health Care Workers
- Right To Know
- Public Employee Safety and Health
- Federal Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- Federal Fair Labor Standards Act
- Federal Family Medical Leave Act
- Federal Equal Employment Opportunity - Includes GINA
- Emergency Phone Number
- Pay Day Notice
Note: We recommend posting labor law posters in Spanish and English if more than 10% of your workplace speaks Spanish as a primary language. In the following states, it is a mandatory requirement: AZ, CA, FL, GA, NM, NY, and TX.