Malibu, California Minimum Wage Ordinance
- Beginning July 1, 2023, Minimum wage for small employers with 1-25 employees, and large employers with 26 or more employees will increase to $16.90
- Since January 1, 2022, the City Manager of the City of Malibu has determined the adjusted rates of the minimum wage based on the Consumer Price Index, which have become effective July 1, 2022.
- Poster is available in English and in Spanish
- Poster Size: 11" x 17"
- Front and back sides are laminated
- Quality printing in full color
- Attorney Approved
- Made in USA
- Poster content is guaranteed to be up-to-date