CA Redwood City Minimum Wage Poster (Multilingual)
On January 1, 2020, the City’s local minimum wage will increase to $15.38, which is $15 per hour plus the 2019 consumer price index (CPI). After 2020, Redwood City’s local minimum wage will adjust with the Consumer Price Index. This new law applies to all businesses within the geographic boundaries of Redwood City and any employee working at least two or more hours per week.
This laminated CA Redwood City Minimum Wage poster has recent labor law postings that meet business requirements to protect employers from posting fines and employee disputes. Please post this poster in addition to your existing California state & federal labor law posters.
- New Minimum Wage of $15.38 per hour, effective January 1, 2020
- Poster is Multilingual: English, Spanish, and Chinese
- Poster Size: 11" x 17"
- Front and back sides are laminated
- Quality printing in full color
- Attorney Approved
- Made in USA
- Poster content is guaranteed to be up-to-date