This laminated Sunnyvale City Minimum Wage Poster has recent 2020 labor law postings that meet business requirements to protect employers from posting fines and employee disputes. Beginning on January 1, 2019, the minimum wage has begun adjusting annually based on the regional Consumer Price Index (CPI). Please post this poster in addition to your existing California state & federal labor law posters.
- Minimum Wage of $17.10 per hour, effective January 1, 2022
- Bilingual: English and Spanish
- Minimum Wage Ordinance
- Poster Size: 11" x 17"
- Front and back sides are laminated
- Quality printing in full color
- Attorney Approved
- Made in USA
- Poster content is guaranteed to be up-to-date