California Human Trafficking Poster
California Human Trafficking Poster:
California passed a law in 2012 that requires certain businesses to post a poster called California Human Trafficking Poster.
Public Notice Requirements:
1. On-sale general public premises licensees under the Alcoholic Beverage Control Act.
2. Adult or sexually oriented businesses.
3. Primary airports.
4. Intercity passenger rail or light rail stations.
5. Bus stations.
6. Truck stops. For purposes of this section, "truck stop" means a privately owned and operated facility that provides food, fuel, shower or other sanitary facilities, and lawful overnight truck parking.
7. Emergency rooms within general acute care hospitals.
8. Urgent care centers.
9. Farm labor contractors.
10. Privately operated job recruitment centers.
11. Roadside rest areas.
12. Businesses or establishments that offer massage or bodywork services for compensation.
The Poster must be posted in a conspicuous place near the public entrance or in clear view of the public and employees.
Failing to post will create civil liability for a business. First violation is $500. Each subsequent offense after will be $1,000.
- Poster size 8.5” x 11”
- Front and back sides are laminated
- Quality printing in full color
- Attorney Approved
- Recycled Paper
- Made in USA
- Poster content is guaranteed to be up-to-date