CDC - How To Clean & Disinfect
This laminated 11x17 poster details CDC Interim Recommendations for US Households with Suspected/Confirmed Coronavirus Disease 2019
These guidelines are focused on household settings and are meant for the general public.
- Cleaning refers to the removal of germs, dirt, and impurities from surfaces. Cleaning does not kill germs, but by removing them, it lowers their numbers and the risk of spreading infection.
- Disinfecting refers to using chemicals to kill germs on surfaces. This process does not necessarily clean dirty surfaces or remove germs, but by killing germs on a surface after cleaning, it can further lower the risk of spreading infection.
- Poster size 11” x 17”
- Available in English & Spanish
- Front and back sides are laminated
- Quality printing in full color
- Recycled Paper
- Made in USA
- Poster content is guaranteed to be up-to-date