Cook County, IL Minimum Wage Ordinance (Bilingual)
This laminated Cook County Minimum Wage poster has recent labor law postings that meet business requirements to protect employers from posting fines and employee disputes. Please post this poster in addition to your existing Arizona state & federal labor law posters.
Note: We recommend posting labor law posters in Spanish and English if more than 10% of your workplace speaks Spanish as a primary language. In the following states, it is a mandatory requirement: AZ, CA, FL, GA, NM, NY, and TX.
- New minimum wage rate effective July 1, 2022:
- Minimum wage for non-tipped workers is $13.35 per hour.
- Minimum wage for tipped workers is $7.40
- Poster Size: 11" x 17"
- Available in English or Spanish
- Front and back sides are laminated
- Quality printing in full color
- Attorney Approved
- Made in USA
- Poster content is guaranteed to be up-to-date