Minneapolis, Minnesota Minimum Wage & Employment Rights Poster
translation missing: en.product.item.price.tax_line_html
This laminated Minneapolis, MN Minimum Wage poster has recent labor law postings that meet business requirements to protect employers from posting fines and employee disputes. Please post this poster in addition to your existing Minnesota state & federal labor law posters.
Note: We recommend posting labor law posters in Spanish and English if more than 10% of your workplace speaks Spanish as a primary language. In the following states, it is a mandatory requirement: AZ, CA, FL, GA, NM, NY, and TX.
- New minimum wage is $11.75 per hour for small businesses with 100 or less employees, and $13.25 per hour for large businesses with more than 100 employees effective July 1, 2020
- Poster Size: 8.5" x 11"
- Poster is available in English and in Spanish
- Front and back sides are laminated
- Quality printing in full color
- Attorney Approved
- Made in USA
- Poster content is guaranteed to be up-to-date