New York Bill of Rights for Nailworkers Notice (Multilingual)
In May 2015, Governor Andrew M. Cuomo announced a multi-pronged effort to reform the nail salon industry in New York State. This reform aims to correct and prevent unlawful practices and unsafe working conditions. Governor Cuomo put together a multi-agency Nail Salon Industry Enforcement Task Force that includes the Department of Labor, Department of State and Department of Health. This Task Force will ensure that the reforms are put into action.
- All nail salons in New York must post "Bill of Rights" in a place where employees and customers can easily view it
- Multilingual: English, Spanish, Chinese, and Vietnamese
- Poster Size: 11" x 17"
- Front and back sides are laminated
- Quality printing in full color
- Attorney Approved
- Made in USA
- Poster content is guaranteed to be up-to-date