CA Fremont Minimum Wage City Poster (Multilingual)
This laminated CA Fremont Minimum Wage City poster has recent labor law postings that meet business requirements to protect employers from posting fines and employee disputes. Please post this poster in addition to your existing California state & federal labor law posters.
Note: We recommend posting labor law posters in Spanish and English if more than 10% of your workplace speaks Spanish as a primary language. In the following states, it is a mandatory requirement: AZ, CA, FL, GA, NM, NY, and TX.
- Poster is multilingual: English, Spanish, Chinese, Dari, and Punjabi
- Starting July 1, 2020, the annual minimum wage for small employers (25 or fewer employees) is $13.50 per hour and the minimum wage for large employers (26 or more employees) is $15.00
- Poster Size: 11" x 17"
- Front and back sides are laminated
- Quality printing in full color
- Attorney Approved
- Made in USA
- Poster content is guaranteed to be up-to-date