City & County of San Francisco Minimum Compensation Ordinance (Multilingual)
The Minimum Compensation Ordinance (MCO) covers most City service contractors and tenants at the San Francisco International Airport. The law requires covered employers to provide to their covered employees:
- No less than the MCO hourly wage in effect;
- 12 paid days off per year (or cash equivalent); and
- 10 days off without pay per year.
- Poster is Multilingual: English, Spanish, Tagalog and Chinese
- Poster Size: 11" x 17"
- Front and back sides are laminated
- Quality printing in full color
- Made in USA
- Poster content is guaranteed to be up-to-date