Federal E-Verify and Right to Work Digital Poster (Bilingual) 2024
NO REFUNDS ON DIGITAL PRODUCTS
Digital posters will be emailed after review from our team to ensure compliance
(New Poster Information Updated 7/17) Comply with E-Verify posting requirements with our federal compliance poster. In addition to the basic employment law posters all U.S. employers are required to display, your company may need to post specialized postings, depending on the specifics of your operations or the nature of your relationship with the federal government.
The Digital Federal E-Verify and Right to Work Poster (Bilingual) is ideal for remote workers and businesses with limited wall space.
e-Compliance Shield: Subscribe and save by adding e-CSP to your cart today. The subscription provides 12 months of hassle-free compliance in the workplace, wherein you will receive automated email alerts whenever new mandatory labor laws come into effect, as well as delivery of future PDF versions of your Digital State and Federal Poster.
- Shareable PDF
- Document Size: 11" x 17"
Although it is not currently required at a federal level, many states have laws that either require or encourage some employers to use E-Verify including:
- Federal Contractors
- Employees in the following states:
- Arizona and Mississippi: Required (all employers)
- South Carolina: Encouraged (all employers)
- Colorado, Georgia, Missouri, Nebraska, Oklahoma, Rhode Island and Utah: Required (public contractors)
- Colorado, Georgia, Idaho, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Rhode Island and Utah: Required (state agencies)
Please note: Due to federal restrictions, State & Federal Poster cannot sell the E-Verify posting as a standalone product, therefore it is included in combination with the Right to Work Poster.