OSHA Tree Trimming Safety Fact Sheet
Tree Trimming Safety
Thousands of massive trees may have been uprooted by powerful winds from a hurricane taking power lines and transformers with them.
- ALWAYS ASSUME THAT POWER LINES ARE ENERGIZED!
- If clearing trees, contact the utility company to discuss de-energizing and grounding or shielding of power lines.
- Extreme caution is necessary when moving ladders and other equipment around downed trees and power lines.
- Always perform a hazard assessment of the work area prior to start of work
- Poster size 11” x 17”
- Poster is bilingual: English and Spanish
- Front and back sides are laminated
- Quality printing in full color
- Attorney Approved
- Recycled Paper
- Made in USA
- Poster content is guaranteed to be up-to-date