West Hollywood, California Minimum Wage + Hotel Worker Poster
The City of West Hollywood published an Official Minimum Wage Notice that informs employees of the current local minimum wage and their rights. Employers must post the Official Minimum Wage Notice at each workplace or job site in a conspicuous place.
City of West Hollywood Minimum Wage Effective July 1, 2022
- RATE EFFECTIVE DATES: JULY 1, 2022 - DECEMBER 31, 2022
- LARGE BUSINESSES (50 OR MORE EMPLOYEES) - $16.50 PER HOUR
- SMALL BUSINESSES (49 OR FEWER EMPLOYEES) - $16.00 PER HOUR
- HOTELS MINIMUM WAGE - $18.35 PER HOUR
- Bilingual: English and Spanish
- Poster Size: 11" x 17"
- Front and back sides are laminated
- Quality printing in full color
- Attorney Approved
- Made in USA
- Poster content is guaranteed to be up-to-date