Montgomery County, Maryland Labor Law Poster
This laminated Montgomery County Labor Law Poster has recent labor law postings that meet business requirements to protect employers from posting fines and employee disputes. Please post this poster in addition to your existing Maryland state & federal labor law posters.
Note: We recommend posting labor law posters in Spanish and English if more than 10% of your workplace speaks Spanish as a primary language. In the following states, it is a mandatory requirement: AZ, CA, FL, GA, NM, NY, and TX.
- Minimum Wage, Effective July 1, 2020, is $14.00 per hour for large employers (51 or more employees), $13.25 per hour for mid-sized employers (11 to 50 employees), and $13.00 per hour for small employers (10 or less employees)
- Earned Sick and Safe Leave Law
- Available in English or Spanish
- Poster Size: 11" x 17"
- Front and back sides are laminated
- Quality printing in full color
- Attorney Approved
- Made in USA
- Poster content is guaranteed to be up-to-date